Marc Houle
is here, in Bilbao, finally!!
His career
in sound creativity is soooo long… his composition list that keeps on growing nonstop.
This makes him one of the most prolific creators of the electronic sound
innovation and development in the electronic history.
After
having met several times in “working mode”, this will be my 1st time
as a fan in my home Club & City.
I was
honored to work around him in several occasions and now, I will have the chance
to get out from that “suit” to leave my inner self alone.
Leave it to
the external stimulus of his sound to have and prepare for an involuntary
reaction of dancing movement.
All that,
in an incomparable space, the Guggenheim Museum, with the “ART AFTER DARK”, only to begin with.
But the
development of his work will be in a club I know very well (Fever Club Bilbao). Magic will happen in the electronic “Blue Room” within the philosophy of ROBOT ELECTRONIC CLUB. Some of my most
dedicated mentors are responsible for all this.
They make me who I am and I will always owe them all my respect and admiration. And patient… with this beginner that keeps on trying to learn a bit from all of you!!!
They make me who I am and I will always owe them all my respect and admiration. And patient… with this beginner that keeps on trying to learn a bit from all of you!!!
As lucky as I am, this is going to happen again on Friday with one of my favorites, Mr Marc Houle. All the fan joy for me, this time.
Thank you
both, Fever_Robot Electronic Club, for giving me all these years of inner
balance and highest education!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.