This last
summer 2016 was different for me. I got over my health problems, got rid of
bloodsuckers around, started a new job…
I never
thought of having time off but as a present from the other side, I got 2 PAID
weeks.
Considering
the “POLITICAL CIRCUS” I will not waste my time with, yes, PAID in Capital
Letters.
I always
said I would never go to Ibiza, at least in the summer, 2 days before my
vacation started I got a super offer flight to the island to go visit a friend that
just moved over there.
Avoiding
the weekend, I stayed over Sunday to Friday.
I am
extremely conscious of the fact that my opinion will be socially delicate on
this matter but it is also the reality seen by my eyes.
Although I was
super impressed by the quality and colour of the water, the rest of the natural
resources, are completely forgotten and the island gets completely collapsed
during several months.
Even the
public services, such as hospital “Emergency” (with 18 hours of queue), road,
shops… get submerged into the most EXTREME CAOS I have ever seen in my life.
Beaches are
dirty, the Forrest is full of extra dry undergrowth, I did not see any bin bag
or recycling point…
Here we go
with the excuses or reasons available from the public institutions and locals:
-
Beaches:
there is not any beach maintenance because… there is volunteers doing the
cleaning during the winter
-
Forrest:
All land in Ibiza belongs to private properties so they can not disturb the
owners to force them to keep it clean
YOU ARE
MAKING VAST QUANTITIES OF MONEY IN YOUR LONG SUMMER SEASON!!!!
So…
Dear locals of Ibiza:
Dear locals of Ibiza:
-
I
do not understand how you could ever been proud of your homeland being so
mucky.
-
How
is it possible to keep the ideal way of your hippy life style?
-
Do
you really think this really gets covered under the shine happy super flower
power, hippy markets with pin terminals, VIPs and parties???
-
Are
you going to say there is no money for a maintenance team?
-
Why
you do not want to create jobs?
Visitors/tourists/VIPs:
-
Why
do you think this is a “Free Bad Behaving” place to do everything not socially allowed
in your own countries??
LOCALS AND
VISITORS: YOUR CARELESS AND SELFISH ATTITUDE WILL DESTROY IT
Locals will
suffer the devastation and visitors will forget about it as their land keeps
clean.
I wished to
be blind, deaf and stupid sometimes but unfortunately I do not have that switch.
WHERE IS YOUR
CONSIDERATION TO OTHERS AND CITIZEN EDUCATION???
SHAME ON ALL OF YOU
SHAME ON ALL OF YOU
P.D. Music,
public, atmosphere… pffffff just another story…
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.